My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 31 January 2011

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

Hmmmm this is a bit more complex. If the avaerage human life span was 40years does that mean we'd only be kids for ten years, that our educational period for life would be a maximum of 10 years, that we would be middle aged/get married.have kids in a 10year period brfore we have the remainding 10years to be old?
 
I odnt knwo if i added together the right amountof 10years, and 10 was just an easy number to prove my point. Basically if the above were true then nothing would have to be done differently cause that would be the norm if you get what im saying.
 
On the other less practical side. If the average human life span was 40years i wouldnt bother going to uni and would have only done one year of Alevel. Been working all my life up until that point so that i can finally travel. Some place random and confusing and international where i no nobody and nobody knows me. Id live and work there, probs still making movies and what not until the rest of my life falls in to plan. I think that eveything would have been done more in a hurry.
 
What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©