My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 21 January 2011

Waiting for my almost finished trailer to render

Man am i hungry, i was up and out in an hour ad have only had a packet of hula hoops. man i love hula hoops. So i'm just sitting here waiting and it would be a bit awkward to try and attempt to watch sex and the city so instead i'm just going to blog meaningless bullshit.
I have The Scripts new album; science and faith on repeat i don't thing i've listened to another band in almost 24hours. Love it makes me smile like a billy goat.

Finally manage to start directors book the other night while i was awake for no reason. Oh the things going faster now. Yay, cause i've run out of interesting things to say, except for the fact that i need to pee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©