My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 21 February 2011

9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?


I'd say immensly. I suppose ther are times where you just sit and ride the wave, waiting for the right moment to get off. Yes i realise i am probably mixing metaphors. But the concept is still the same. Erm lemme try and think of an example or two.
Coming to uni in sheffield
Taking driving lessons
Doing the course im doing
I suppose these all seem quite relativly small but in terms of what my parents are like they were pretty big disisions i controlled.
I suppose control also comes from which of two situation you pick.Oivay. I dont even know what im saying anymore.
Okay lets put this in percentage terms.
I would say that out of 100 i have controlled my situation about 76%
Though heres another point. It also depends on your age, obviously when your about 5 years old theres not really alot of your life you have a say in, in most cases. When your 30 then you can literally do what ever the hell you want. Im being extreme but you see my point, i think as time goes on i'll be able to control more and more as its in me nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©