My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 21 February 2011

Its been an interesting few days i have to say

Friday i was all ready to have a lesson, this was probably to do with the fact that i hadn't had a lesson since the monday gone. I was all ready with my box that i had found in front of a shop on Sunday night all done up to look like a mini set thingy ma bob for the claymation class.
Bang.
Teacher doesnt show up so lessons cancelled. The class decides to its time to go down to the pub, i tried to fight my way out of it, saying that i needed to return the box that it would just be in the way. My dear friend Nay said she'd carry it for me so there was no getting out of it. Now i thought we were going to get lunch at the pub.
Bang.
Next thing i know it's 6:30 and im drunk, we'd been drinking since 2 and playing pool and doing shots. Now this is all well and good except for the fact that my boss was at the pool table next to ours and there was no denying the fact that we knew each other was there but just stealthily avoided the knowledge. I left at 7ish cause i had other plans; Game Night.
Bang.
Me and my friend are at Opal and there's no body there, so i (drunkenly) call up the dude and start swearing at him down the phone demanding that he comes down and opens the door so we can at least watch the Sky Tv they have in the common room. I also bully him into getting me some chips. Then we play monopoly till about 2:30am and by this point im already getting a hangover.
Bang
Saturday morning and i force me and my head up from bed to get ready for work, i tredge downstairs and see snow. I trudge back up the stairs and change my shoes and add a hat to my current ensemble. Now its only with my terrific amazing luuck that the supervisor today happens to be the guy that saw me doing tequila shots at 3 in the afternoon. I walk in and he says
"Jen, hi, thought id get a message from you saying you couldnt make it in today" I being the mature individual that i am just burst out laughing, and he does to. We're laughing at the fact thaht i was drunk so early and the tention of us both avoiding each other last night. Now my job is to call people, and calling means ringing which means dial tone, added to the fact that my head was ringing. I made one call and spent the next 2hours and 50mins doing nothing. Score.
Bang
Saturday night and my friends having a house party. Oivay. i head down there and for once i bring a friend, she's always telling me to bring who ever and i never do cause i don think my two sets of friends would mix very well, they're just complete opposites. I suppose that just leaves the tank wide open to what that says about me, but we shall put a lid on that for now. So my friend Nay is always present at some of my most unsober moments so it was only a matter of time before we're all screeching and laughing and smashing and joking and picture taking and seal breaking. McDonalds and
Bang
Im home in bed and i wake up again not being able to move my head with a few texts from people i dont rememeber texting telling me that i must be having a good night. Oivay. Now i had every intention of going to chuch today. Okay get those looks of confusion or laughter off youir face, i happen to be a complex individual. As i was saying, i had every intention but my friend didnt ring me so i just slept though my alarm. Most of sunday was spent in bed untill of course i got the text i couldnt ignore from my friend M....Pizza tonight? Now tell me how you can say no to that? An hour later we were ordering chinese and watching a movie....Soroity Row and jamming. Ordered dessert from Pizza Hut and watched some Grey's Anatomy.
Bang
Im Home and in bed and not tired, I watch a movie and the next thing i know its 4:00am.
Bang
Its 3:30pm and i wake up, 11hours sleep is so ness. I find out i have a 750word essay for thursday, now i know that 750words is nothing but i suppose it would help if i had started my project so i knwo what im supposed to be writting the blessed thing on the first place. Oivay. Had a good skyping with the older sister and now im writing to procrastinate on starting the inevitable essay. Actually thats a lie, im not going to do the essay till tomorrow, tonight im going to bullshit an idea to tell my teacher tomorrow. Fun times all around.
Bang

1 comment:

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©