My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Im surprised that i havent already menationed this

But im on a mission hunting down the original stephanie plum covers that i first read the books with. Now i know what you must be thinking
Good God woman you really have no life. This is true i dont, but ive found a good site and im happy now all i have to do is aquire funds time and effort. For you see i create these missions for myself i get half or 85% of the way then i find excuses for myself as to why i cant finish the task. My most obvious excuse is money. I can afford a book for £4/£6 thats chicken change, and though i know i have the funds i just tell myself i dont. Now thats something for the psycology books.
Perfection

1 comment:

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©