My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Saturday, 5 March 2011

Now im not an avoider

But there are certain things that i tend to like to avoid. Like talking to people. Or more specifically talking to guys that like me. I know that sounds strange but its hard to explain and i think as im typing this im trying to organise my mind to help me make a little more sense. Its like i just can't be bothered to deal with the whole dance of oooh i like you do you like me? my friend to me that your friend told him that her cousins best friends aunts mothers grandson told me.
I just do stuff and move on with my life and know that the day is never going to go as expected.
Also i hate facebook.
lol
Random post, i would blame the medication im on for my cold but im not on any. Hm.
Avoid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©