My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Saturday, 12 March 2011

When Fridays Feel Like Saturdays

So yesterday i went with my friend to check out the tattoo place, for her not me remember. So yeah we walked there took about i dunno just over 20mins? Then we were all, shall we just keep walking? And we did, all the way to the mall.
This is like 4.4miles away by car and would take 10mins, by tram it takes about 20ish mins. By foot it took like an hour and a half. Lots of twists and turns on out part as we had to stick to the residential roads as much as we were gagging to walk on the tram tracks and motor way.
Also my brother got in a fight at school. Post about that later time to catch up on skins (UK) obvs

2 comments:

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©