My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 8 April 2011

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Everyone want to seem like a hero so they'd immediatly say yes even if they dont mean it.

I know i have to give an answer, but heres whats going on in my head.
Obvs i love my famalam, they're the key example. But we're not the type of family who go around singing about how there sister is their best friend....How there mother is their lorelai ect. None of which are true in this case.....well at leastv not the mother one.
Well anyway, saying taht its hard to determine how id feell if they were ever in a situation where i'd need to break the law. Just like how i cant imagine myself crying at one of my family memebers funeral. Im not saying it wont happen, i just cant picture me doing it or even having the emotion to burst into uncontrolable crying. Just saying.

So to answer this short question after a paragraph of rambling.
Yes i would break the law....after all why not right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©