My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

From time to time i stalk

my old primary school, the website not the actual grounds with nightvision goggles and binoculars
So i was on there last night and i came across this....


She was my year 1 teacher, one of those teachers that you dread having cause you know your not gonna have any fun that year, and its weird she looked EXACTLY the same the last time i saw her 7years+ ago. Dude she must be like a dinosaur if shes been working there since 1978....Thats like 33 years (I did a level math). And its no surprise that some of the parents of the pupils she used to teach, to be fair she might even be teacher their grandkids at the age people have kids down there. Which bring me to another point....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©