My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 30 May 2011

Ha....Like thats ever gonna happen

We somehow got talking about Finding Nemo and reciting the line Dory was trying to remember about P Sherman on Wallaby Street in Sydney.
Then my friend asked what the Sharks name was.
I told him Bruce
He said no.
Then i told him i was sure cause it was the same nickname i gave my media teacher cause he was australian and his last name sounded a bit like shark.
Then like a rabbling fool i also said that that i used it on my blog and started slamming him and got caught and he hated me.
From this my friend heard the word Blog and now wants to follow me...[Post Title]...He doesnt have one so i can hopefully just ignore the whole thing for ever and ever :)

In other news i just got back from eating and jamming at my friends house and i came back to find the flat door open and i heard noises or a person moving about in one of the rooms. This is not the paranoia and lack of sleep. I know theres someone hear for deffo. The only question is how am i supposed to sleep now?
Kmt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©