My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

I would like to thank the academy....

 Its been a while since ive gotten one of these.....

Rules are as follows;



1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post
Dear Sarah Sezza O'Brien, Thank you oh so very berry much for iving me this award. Sorry i know i sound sarcastic but its obvios that im gonna thank the person that gave me this award. But yearh seriously....
Dear Sarah Sezza O'Brien, Thank you oh so very berry much for iving me this award :)

2. Tell us 10 things about yourself
I'll try and think of something new to tell you guys cause i'm pretty sure you'll know em all.
-I love Cake. Cake is on the brain at the moment cause i've decided to buy myself one this afternoon.
-My favourite bands include Fall Out Boy and McFly
-I wish i never left East London.
-I went and fell in love with Amsterdam
-I love travelling but seldom get to do so
-Things dont bother me for long
-I almost always have a job, or have one that im waiting to start
-I dont know where my money goes
-I looove reading but this year feel like i havent had the time or opportunity. The same for movie watching.
-I intend to keep this blog running for ever, cause i do love to write even if no ones reading.

3. Nominate 10 bloggers
Jus' 'Cos
all monsters and dust
And Rainbow's do taste like sherbet sticks.
The Waffle Factory.
Maybe going mad sometimes
What Raj Wants
The Depths of a Teenage Mind
Diaries of unpublished, agent-less author
USING BOTH BRAIN HEMISPHERES EXPERIMENT
Stuff No One Told Me ( but I learned anyway )

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received the award
Sorry people i really cant be botherd, and to be honest half the people i would nominate have already recieved one from Sezza.
If ya read my blog then you'll know you've been nominated.

Peace out Homies

2 comments:

  1. it makes me sad that you don't like where you live now
    but i completely understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! I should really do this but i'm such a lazy ass.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©