My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 15 May 2011

Ive worked out that most of my problems can be related to episodes of Recess

Granted not all of them, if only for the reason that im not 10.

But for example i was trying to explain to my younger sister about the guy in my class who doesnt like me for no reason whatsoever. So i says to her...this is what i says to her
"Its like that episode of recess....Everyone loves TJ. Im TJ and he's Gordy"

So now im trying to simplify my problems or issues into explainable episodes of Recess. Though granted not everyone has seen them, or seen them as often and periodically as i have. Heck i can tell you the title/the episode synopsis without even looking at the screen and in some cases just by the opening bars of the first scene. True Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©