My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

My suitcase is shut

But not for long as im pretty sure there'll be a dozen last minute additions.
As for now i need to leave in two hours cause my coach is in 3 Then im on coaches till approximatly 7:30pm Wow thats a long time. But alas cheap is cheap and considering getting to brighton is only costing me £5.50 i cant reall complain....and £1 of that is a booking fee ^_^

Okay off to do some things and hopefully get in a few episodes of my various shows before i hit the road Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©