My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 15 May 2011

Quote: Boy Meets World

Topic....What's your soap opera name?


Rachel: You take your middle name and put it with the street you live on.

Jack: And that's your soap opera name?

Rachel: Yeah. Mine is Kimberly Beaumont.

Shawn: My name is Patrick Trailer Park.

Angela: Mine is Shanaynay Martin Luther King Boulevard...
*Silence*
Angela:  I gotta get some black friends.
 
Im gonna give my undesided child the blackest name just for the jokes and stereotype....and just cause i can. Or my prospective puppy.
See how indecisive and foggy i am about the future. Oy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©