My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Saturday, 4 June 2011

Im not having this convosation

So my friend was drunkenly admiring himself in the lift mirror and i told him to stop being so vain, cause whe nguys do it its weird, then i said, and i quote
"I mean look at me, im so hot that i can't not admire my own reflection, and you might think its hard being this stunning but its really not, its just a natural hot talent"
I make myself laugh, its especially funni cause people usually just assume im joking. Im not. Im actually that vain, this is the running commentary in my brain which just gets louder when i pass a mirror.
LOL I BET YOU THINK IM PLAYING A DOUBLE JOKE ON YOU. IM NOT.
Anyways i dont know how the convosation turned in this directing, but i spent the next 30second walk from my friends block to the main gate of the accomodation just saying repeatedly.
Im not having this convosation
Im not having this convosation
Im not having this convosation
Im not having this convosation
Im not having this convosation
Im not having this convosation
Im not having this convosation
Im not having this convosation
Im not having this convosation
Im not having this convosation
He didnt really stop even as i said bye, just said something about me paying him £5. But like i said
Im not having this convosation

Also went Alton Towers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©