My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Aspirations

Are already in place for the coming academic year. This includes me learning how to speak Spanish, getting back into gymnastics and learning to play and instrument. Im personally feeling the violin. But i could try my hand at guitar again? I say again when really i didnt try that hard :)

Okay thats all, just a quick lil whats on my mind post. Maybe i should do these more often to make up for when i dont do uber long ones.

?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I like your blog and couldn't resist leaving a comment. :)
    Do you start school in July? It seems a bit early for thoughts about school, but who says you can't do stuff during the summer? (or winter, depending on where you're from.)
    Spanish is awesome, and so is the violin. Personally, I think guitar is harder, but you can sing and play the guitar at the same time, which you can't do with a violin.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©