My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 14 August 2011

Books Glorious Books

Hmmm hmmm hmmmmm lovely :)

Okay so I finished Reading this a few weeks ago.
Review: Meh, expected better considering it was the last book with main character James Adams

Then just short of devoured the new Plum novel
Review: Actually had me  laughing my ass off on the train like a loony. All time love and I've finally picked between Morelli and Rnager.

Now Im reading a book by Plum author Janet Evanovich, and suffice to say my expectations are higher than the Himalayas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©