My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

I know that all my posts hold some significance

But i haven't actually been doing anything.
Got paid today and that made me well happs, considering it'll all be gone in a few weeks.
Erm
Yeah i've got 14days left of work, i don't need to actually countdown cause ive got one on my phone.
Erm, went slefidges and might by myself some MAC makeup, i say make up which makes it seem like i wanna buy a lot, its literally just the compress powder? I think its called, and i figure for £20 and the fact that i don't wear the stuff on the regs it ain't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©