My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 19 August 2011

Im a planner

I need my rota for September asap so i can plan!
This is cutting it a bit thin as well in all fairness cause the one i have now ends next week sunday.
After that then my life is an abyss of question marks and notes made in pencil, ready to rub out.
I know how dramatic i sound *please check blog url* but ive actually got a lot to fit into the first 2weeks of September before i have to finish work and head down to sheffield, for the start of term.
Including going up there to sign documents, sorting out my Whoopi Goldburg styles hair, booking an appointment at the optitions (They made my new specs way to strong :/) I realise they sound like meaningless nothings, but when your working 8:30 to 5 five random days a week and have to be up for 5:30am and be in bed for 10:30pm there's not really much room to chance popping down to the shops, or time to rush in to book appointments.
I dunno.
On the flip side i love being super busy cause it gives me things to write in my diary (not anne frank) and keep the day chugging.
Had to leave Teen Wolf at a Cliff Hanger cause i need to go to be. Sigh.

Anywho. I need to sleep now, work tomorrow 8:30-4:30.
Gotta be up for 5:50 to get there for 8 so i can get into uniform
when i leave which will be by 5:00 i need to dash over to Upton Park to do a little hair shopping.
I love Hair Shopping :)
Then i'll have an hour downtime, an hour or two TV time, an hour Eating and 30mins to shower and bop to bed.

See, I LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©