My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 30 September 2011

Did i mention

That we thought we were going to be getting internet yesterday but it turns out all we got was sky. I mean i love sky and its good not to just be watching boxsets, but we were all looking forward to it especially because the router had arrived earlier in the week. It sucks cause we've all got shows to catch up on and essays and research to do.
Apparetly we won be getting internt for another two weeks. That had better be a lie cause i NEED it.
My friends were asking what we used to do before we had internet.
In my eyes there was no such time.

In other news my other friends are all back and are moving into their place later on today. Whoop. Hmmmm maybe they'll have internet.

Also also also lastly, i got an email about a job interview im supposed to have but never agreed to, i spoke to a woman yesterday and she said she would get back to me but she didnt and next thing you know theres an email telling me i have one today at 10am. Er. Na.
Not sure whether to holla at them or not, cause the hours they want me to work would be 6:30am to 1pm. The pays good, and its literally a 5minute walk away from where i live, but every saturday?
Hmmm im not sure where my desperation level is at at the moment.

Okay. Im Done.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say do it, you can jus' go back to bed after
    and in my eyes, Saturdays a working day, I've jus' got so used to it

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©