My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Monday, 19 September 2011

I've got loads to catch up on

I'll do what i can and to help me along i'll blog draft title them in advance so when i get internet at my flat i can get right on that.
So much to say and so little time to say it in. Jokes this week is shitty induction and those of us who did the Foundation course last year are just so enthusiastic at knowing everything and having it relayed to us all over again you can litterally feel our combined exstaticness vibrating through the rooms.

In other news im in the library...obvs cause of the no internet thing ive got going on at home. And the chick neext to me asked me to quieten down my music cause shes doing a math test, im more than happy to oblige for nice people.

Okay enough of that im gonna do some internet shopping.
Me needs Boxsets and DVD's and....ooh i dunno books maybe?

Till next time my fellow friends of the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©