My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

45hours

Is how long i stayed up. i had class on Friday at 9:00am so that meant i was up at 7:00am.
Then i just didnt sleep all of Friday night, then had work on Saturday till about 4:00pm then did a few bits and bobs around the house and watched Merlin before i went round to my mates house cause he was having this whole birthday weekend thing. A shit load of us went out and i eventually got back to mine around 3:00am on Sunday morning, then an hour later i was in bed. Yum.
THEN i slept till 6:00pm on Sunday before my friend picked me up and we went out to eat.
Now you tell me what time i would have had to fit in writing an essay when i was up for 45hours and asleep for 14?
Anyways. That was my weekend and man did it mess with my head a tid bit.
The nest day....Monday? My friend rings me and asks if i was busy. Like im ever busy so we just chill for a few hours before heading out to eat again. We got back to theirs and watched Avatar. The blue people. I have to say, i was actually starting to like it the second time around.

Now its Wednesday and i really didn't do much on Tuesday.
Woke up about 12:30 in the afternoon, cause i didn't get in till like 2:00am? Then did some work in bed watch American Beauty FINALLY. Headed out to a student ambassador group interview thingy then came home and chilled with my flatmate who i hadn't seen properly since about Friday to be honest. Watched The Vampire Diaries, then watch Tim Burtons Batman.
Now im here,
Fun Fun Fun

1 comment:

  1. lol the blue people
    i literally don't know how you managed that
    i couldn't do it

    && yay join the student ambassador fun (Y)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©