My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Before and After

I know it looks the same.....But its not.

Also in the second on I decided to switch my camera set up so its basically a mirror image.
I've also been playing around with the idea of getting bangs, but my flatmates hate the idea and I've decided that my cheeks are too round for it to match my face. But I still think I want it eventually so I was playing around on Tazz last week and I know it looks totally weird but at the same time, what do you think. Just imagine it better, obviously.




Can't remember what celebrities i copied the hair from, but yeah, except for the fact that I look a little weird in the pictures cause they literally superimpose your face into where the celebrities would be....
Watcha think, Oui or Non on the Bangs?

1 comment:

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©