My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Sad Times

Google Earthing Things and it kinda upsets me that the black of flats i lives in is just completely different. There's literally no similarity. They knocked that bitch down and built it all over again.
*Sigh*
I had such an awesome time there. Its a shame there are no pictures. I know it got replaced like more or less 5 years ago but it's still sad. Can't show my brother or just look at it in nostalgic bliss.

Plaistow is currently undergoing extensive urban re-generation including replacement of council homes. Newham, of which Plaistow is part, is one of themost deprived boroughs in the UK, and with an ethnically diverse population; it is hoped the staging of the Olympic Games at nearby Stratford in 2012 will bring greater prosperity to the area. - Wikpedia

There's no more 99 either. Its just 90-93. Like the place didn't even exist.

I wasn't kidding when I said I lived across the road from my Primary school and could hear the bell from my kitchen window. Good Times.

1 comment:

  1. this looks familiar
    maybe jus cos all flats seem to look like that now

    sad times :(

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©