My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Sluts and what nots

I don't know what it is about me, but people tend to think that I'm some kind of whore :/

In a way, I thought to myself during my claritive walk home tonight in the dead silence of a Monday night out, it's kind of a compliment as then doesn't that mean that people think I'm pretty enough to have a list of guys at my beck and call. Cause I know I ain't fat or ugly....or easy for that matter so what else could it be but my dashing good looks and my winning personality?
I don't dress like one on the regs either, maybe on the odd night out but that hardly often, and it's definitely not the company i keep.... any more. So I really don't get it.
It's mostly guys though, but I guess girls don't really go around calling each other slags.....to their faces.

I don't know, this thought just came to mind as i was thinking about a text someone sent me today.
Thoughts at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©