My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

So i guess its November again.
Man the years gone quick.
Anyways not much to report.
Im ignoring the calls of my friends so i can have a little me time
That and im fed up of being thought of as a home wrecker.
No ones said those words exactly but that's the one i'm using to describe
the way people are acting and what they're saying.
Plus i get dragged and caught up in peoples lies.

It was my dads birthday yeasterday.
I rang him, he didnt pick up and i got happs cause it meant i could get away with
just dropping him a text.
But he called me back mid text.
Darn.
I said happy birthday and stuff and he said stuff but i honestly blank out when im
talking to the man, i make encouraging and acknowledging sounds. The End.

Did some editing for a tutorial ive got tomorrow and i have to say this is the shittest
piece of work that ive produced sing Raise Your Voice in year 10. Jokes Times.
Whatever as long as it passes than thats a-okay with me.

I need to get back into writing, i do love it but i need inspiration.
I need cupcakes and a cocktail.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. we need a girly night
    shame you're in sheff sheff
    allow them btw

    and haha raise your voice!
    tell me you have a copy of that somewhere

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©