My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 9 December 2011

Catch - Up

I say catch up but there really isn't anything major to catch you up on.
I've mainly been busy doing work, got a bucket load of projects and planning and filming and recording and editing and presentationing and research and essays to do. And that's what I've been doing.
Haven't even been able to go to the cinema this week and that's highly upsetting.

Oh turns out I have to quit my job because even though I requested the Christmas Period off in my "Interview" no one made a not of it so I have to work. Or quit. So I'm quitting. Gotta give a weeks notice. The woman I spoke to seemed taken aback when I asked her how I go about quitting as if the only choice was work or die. Psh you wish.

Okay I'm going to fill you on some other stuff now...

1 comment:

  1. yay Jen back for Christmas :D !!
    Sad bout job though
    bitches don't know what they missing

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©