My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 9 December 2011

Every Day I'm Tumblr-ing

I got Tumblr last year because I had to for some Uni thing, I don't quite remember why to be honest. But then a few weeks ago I just decided to start using it, Kind of like I have multiple Blogs that are linked It's the same for Tumblr, so I started Tumblr-ing. To be honest you can thank Tom Fletcher from McFly, I follow him on Twitter and he randomly tweets his Tumbles and there were a few funny Gifs I liked and then the rest is history. It's fun. I still prefer Blogger cause I don't really write or put anything on there the way I do on here but its like a cross between this and tweeting, and man do I love tweeting.
Check It: http://letsnotbemelodramatic.tumblr.com/ (Gotta love that it's the same URL as my Blogger)


Plus making my own thingys are fun. Sorry I don't know what they're called. But an example of what I mean.....

Gosh darn it what would you call them?

6 comments:

  1. gifs are the ones that move
    dunno bout them
    how do you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why on earth aren't I following you on tumblr!?
    www.whatrajwants.tumblr.com, follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©