My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Extended Christmas

Was fun :)
One thing I love about the holidays is the mass of movies I get to watch.
Saw The Grinch for the first time yesterday. Gasp I know but there's a long story as to why It's taken me so long which I'm not going to get into. Also young Taylor Momsen is so adorable, it's hard to see her turning out as the annoying rocker chick she is today.


Also watched Tangled, which was funny and fun and I approve allowing Rapunzel to be a Disney Princess.
Anyways iit's been 3days of bliss and now I have a 2500word essay to be getting on with so yeah. That.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©