My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Keep Up

So I have always been meaning to but while I was at home this holiday I started watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and thus all of the spin offs (Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Khloe and Lamar) I've always been aware of them and I watched the Wedding on E! Just because I could to be honest *Shift Eyes* As well as this I also randomly see Kardashian Confessions on the internet and..... Well I don't quite know what to say. I wont give any real depth into my opinion on each character person, namely because you don't care and also because it does change. I will just say that before I ever watched it Kourtney just annoyed me, but I like her now, I've always like Khloe, the Jenners are cooler than I thought, especially Kylie....Erm Kim remind me of someone I don't particularly like so my judgement of her as a whole is just a bit clouded. Scott has his issues but he's till cute and I'm shallow.

My interest in this show may surprise people because I am usually so set against reality shows, but that's just cause I cannot physically watch them without getting annoyed at the people. Mostly it's immediate such as in the one and only episode of Jersey Shore that I watched and sometimes its progressive (season 5 or 6 of Americas Next Top Model) and so one and so forth. I'm not sure if it's happening now already because I seem to have just stopped right as I am meant to start watching the KUWTK Season 5 finale. I guess we shall have to wait and see.

Anyways I know people say it's all scripted, but I tell you that they must all be REALLY good actors then. Some bits yeah but a lot of it no, especially when it comes to personality. There is a really nice family relationship they have that you can't not be slightly envious of.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©