My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 3 February 2012

Loner Thoughts

I keep telling myself that I should stop being so anuti-social and to go out and make some friends and to stop sitting by myself in lectures and seminars and to answer peoples texts and calls and messages.

Then a random thought just occurred to me recently..... Like in the last half an hour..... I should stop telling myself such things. Its not like I have no friends, it not like if I really wanted to I couldn't go and have a convosation with someone on my course or go out and get wasted with the people who invite me to do so, or stop going to movies by myself and start inviting people with me.

I am perfectly happy doing what I do and thats what I've always done, I just do whatever I feel like doing and Its gotten me this far and I have to say I am one of the happiest pessimists you will ever meet and I love the feeling I get when I am on my home from somewhere and I know that on 3mins I will be back in my toastie apartment, or the warm toastie feeling I get as I snuggle into my seat at the cinema and start unloading my snacks all around me waiting for my movie to start.

JOY PEOPLE JOY!

I think I have lost my way abit in this post as it is the rambligs of a soiciopathic loner.

So yeah, whatever I said before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©