My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Magic Mike

Apparently it's loosely  based on the life of Channing Tatum who at the age of 19 found a way to make some fast cash if you know what I'm saying ;)

Stars Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey and Matt Bomer.

Here's a few stills I found lying around on the internet just waiting for me to pick them up and give them a safe home on my blog.




US Air Date is 29th June. I'm just waiting for people to be as stoked as I am.

Added Note after realising todays date: That's in exactly 4months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©