My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Matt Bomer

My latest rekindled love.

He is just so yummy for lack of a better word.
He is on a TV show in the US called White Collar, they showed the first season here in the UK but since then I have heard neither hide nor hear about it coming back, so after realising they were on their 3rd season and had been renewed for a 4th I had to jump back on that bandwagon. I was thrilled to see him on In Time last year and I think that's was subconsciously stemmed all of this. 
His portrayal of con artist turned FBI consultant Neil Caffery is just to perfect. Doing some research on him in January and he has 3kids and is going to be in a movie with Channing Tatum (Drool) and Alex Pettyfer (Again) called Magic Mike which is about a group of male strippers. Yes I will shamelessly be in the biggest scree possible with bells on. I was telling my sister how Hawt he is and then she told me he was gay. I didn't believe her because I had recently checked his Wikipedia page (Early February), so I went back and there it was in Times New Roman. Though It was a little funny because he had just admitted it a few days after I had checked his page.
I'm just upset that I can't marry him and my kids will never have that stunning jaw *Sigh* But he is still fine like sunshine so I'll just have to stick to watching his hawt self on my laptop.



It's all very peculiar, when I was 14, 15, 16 when you're supposed to be in love with celebrities and various other people I never was but now psh that's all me and my friend do, nudge each other shamelessly when someone takes off their shirt, start giggling and hollering at the TV/Cinema Screen. It's actually too funny. Think I'm enjoying it more now than I would have done beforehand to be honest. So Matt Bomer... 
Take It Off :)

OOOH HE IS ALSO GOING TO BE ON GLEE PLAYING COOPER ANDERSON. BLAINES OLDER (AND MUCH HOTTER) OLDER BROTHER. YEAH BOOOOI.

1 comment:

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©