My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Purple-icious

So I have been wanting some Purple Lipstick for a while, don't even as me why cause I honestly don't remember how the idea formed. I guess I musta seen someone on television who wearing some and thought: Jen Want. I dunno.

So yeah I was looking and looking cause in my mind I saw the colour in my head as looking like this:


But alas I found none, and after searching high and low, near and far and being subjected to a number of funny looks I finally got the one from the Kate Moss Collection that looks like this.

I didn't like it at first, but then I started o get used to it and now I'm loving it. Though in some lights it looks a kind of browny colour. I add a little gloss to shine those lips up. Sadly unlike the red I wear everyday, this I cannot. Well I could, but I don't intend to. I guess its just for me to wear around the flat or on a night out, but we all know the rarity of that.

Also what's the name of a few good picture editing sites/software's that I can use for free? I already have Picasso so any more suggestions would be fabo.

1 comment:

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©