My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

AWOL

This happens with me systematically, due to how I get a three to four week project to work on in uni, which takes up all my time whilst simultaneously working on another project for a different class. Plus with the first class I have to do a research blog and we all know there's nothing worse than an academic blog as it puts you off your personal one. That's kinda why I started doing those "One Liner" tweet type posts, cause then at least I could post something from time to time. Happily this project comes to an end on Thursday and I couldn't be happier if I tried. I'm goin to leave all my ranting for a separate post but I will say thing: I can't wait till I'm a director and I have the final say and everyone can either shut up and get on with it or get the fudge out of my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©