My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Thursday, 22 March 2012

I Just Spent 12hours In The Edit Suit

Surprisingly it only felt like half of that or less. Literally was there from 11am to 11pm. And I only left the room once to pop to the library to print some stuff we needed.
I guess if you love it you don't notice it, and it's not like I was in front of the mac the whole time, we were in a room with lots of other people on the course and with 3 of us editing you do stop and have a chat and laugh and joke about random stuff. So yeah. I've had a shower, gotta finish adding a few bits to my research blog and I'm making some food because I haven't eaten since the yoghurt and croissant I had before I left and I only had 3 hours sleep last night. I have to say I'm feeling like a Don at the minute.

1 comment:

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©