My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Saturday, 3 March 2012

On a scale of one to ten

How odd is it that I'm sitting alone in my friends apartment?

Note: This is a venting post.

Let me explain, my friends are alway complaining because I never spend as much time with them as I did last year. In my defence I live with people I like and I actually feel like the place I'm living in is my home, compared to last year in halls when I didn't. It's natural that I therefore have less of a reason to be running off to my friends house every second of the day. As well as this, last year I was barely in uni so had a lot of free time to just do whatever whenever they called. This year, not so much.
They are making too much of a big deal of it, at first it started off as a joke, them saying that I've been replaced by another one of our friends who lives 2mins away. I live 10mins and a steep hill away. As time went on they just kept going with the joke and it's boring and annoying now, do they want me to apologise for having my own life or that I like my own company and enjoy spending time in my own space? I don't ever get a call from them saying they want to come over to mine so why do I need to drop everything to come over to theirs?

Anyway back to the point of this post. I decided to go for a walk today to test out my new possible bow tie look (Pictures another time) and thought I would just pop into theirs. Got to the door and just opened it because it's never locked and someones always in. In this case it was the complete opposite. No one was in (They need to work on their security cause this is the second time I've waltzed in and none of them have been around or noticed) I was going to leave because I text one of them and just asked what they were up to (Basketball Match) who knows when they would even be back, but I has here I was tired from my walk around town and it was raining outside. I've been here for an hour or so now and keep debating whether or not to leave. Especially because all of them forgot my birthday.
I said in the previous post that I don't make a big deal out of birthdays which is true but for them to always be riding my nuts about how we're all such good friends and always complaining that I never come over, they have a funny way of showing it. Especially one of them in particular. I guess I came over here to see if they would remember, because I am certainly not going to be doing the reminding, and I guess I still want that opportunity. As well as that I think i'm in the mood for an argument to if they start busting my chops about how I should have been at the game then I have a reason to get all defensive. Lastly I guess if I get to the end of this visit and no one does say anything then I don't need to feel bad for deciding not to come round so often anymore.

I should also say that in the group I am talking about there are five people but it's two or three especially that I am peeved at.

I sure do love vent posting. I am on my friends laptop and I have internet connection so I guess I'm not really going anywhere for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©