My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Easter

Was all well and good, spent two weeks doing my favourite thing.... Nothing :)
Honestly I did nothing, promised the sibs that I would take them to see The Hunger Games, which I did in the first week, after that I pretty much didn't leave the house again except to see Sarah a few times and to pick up a few things from Tesco. I have three essays to write, and in the holidays I only managaed to vaguely start one. I blame all the hard work I put into the essay I had to do over Christmas. Left me drained and devoid of all motivation to do work over holidays again.

Meh

Anyways I'm back in Sheffield now and I have 3weeks and 2days until I finish. Who knew the year would go so quick. Already started putting together ideas for the final project which is a drama. After which I will upload all my work for the year on to YouTube I guess.

Funny, thought I would have more to say than that. Guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©