My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Thursday, 24 May 2012

So I now love Katie Holmes

Well perhaps Love is a strong word. It's more like my indifference for her has turned into curious likeness. Though perhaps it stems from my like of her character Joey Potter in Dawsons Creek which I have recently just started watching. In fact I finished the first season last night, so who even knows if this sudden interest in her is even real because I tend to base my like of celebrities on their films/music. If I like them in a movie I like them in real life, if they pissed me off in a movie then I don't like them in real life. Submissive I know but that's just the way it goes for me. Plus she is incredibly pretty in this picture which I screen grabbed from an episode of Dawsons Creek.



But hey, this view only comes after watching one season, and I have five more to go so who knows if my view will change?

1 comment:

  1. Never in my life have I seen Dawson's creek.. It seems very... 'midtown' Hahah GG quotes forever.

    We NEED to have words about gossip girl. You need to finish season 5 ASAP and then I'll post a mahusive post about Dair bs Chair :D

    Obviously team Chuck. <3 hands off bitches, he's mine !

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©