My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 30 September 2012

I'm gonna try and be more active this year....

I'm sure if you check my blog posts from roughly this time every year they say the same thing... But it's the thought behind them that counts right?
Plus I really need to make a new friend or two considering all of mine have graduating or are going to graduating at the end of the academic year and there's the minor blip of me not particularly liking the vast majority of people on my course.....
So yeah, this year I'm going to try and be more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©