My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Summer Lovin' Had Me A Blast....

So the summer is over.... though I guess in retrospect summer technically ended a month ago but hey; tomato tomato.
After working my ass off for the better part of three months in the adult world of having a full time job, it's time for me to go back to doing the uni thing. Strangely enough I don't quite want to go back to uni, I just want the whole thing to be done and over with, I feel like I've moved past that phase, though I guess in the eyes of other university students I haven't really done anything but hey; potato potato.
Looking past the fact that my alarm would go off at 5:45am (Me pressing snooze for 45mins then rushing to get out of the house by 7:00am (which got less and less possible with each passing day) and having to rush to get my train at 7:27) and haveing had to be at work by 8:30am (which kind of more or less streched to between 8:30 and 8:45) and working till 5:00pm practically everyday of the week..... I miss work. The food, the people, the jokes and the food..... Did I mention the food? Cause if I didn't I'm mentioning it now.
The work was more or less easy stuff especially as a returner, everyone there was around the same age.... though as per usual I ended up hanging around with people older than me. The socials were social and getting this close to the end of the opening no body gave a damn about anything.... What more could a person ask for?
But alas I am back in the steel city blogging this Sunday morning thinking that I had only moved in yesterday, on Saturday.... Had my last day of work on Friday and technically only signed the contract for this place on Thursday. I'll miss having such a busy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©