My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Just another Indie Movie...

Watched The Art Of Getting By Last night, as I seem to be on the road of Independent films this week, and I think it has now been added to my list of favourite films
Plus its been so long since I've seen Freddie Highmore and I absolutely love the kid... I say kid even though he is like 2 weeks older than me.

The film was just so..... I don't know, but I totally related to the character that Freddie was playing. Maybe that's why. The stuff he was saying just made total sense and I was mentally shouting. EXACTLY! Every time he made a comment or something or the other.

So yeah, I could see why some people wouldn't like the movie or just find it incredibly boring but, I totes loved it...


1 comment:

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©