My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Blizzard

Wake up this morning and open the front door and find a fudging blizzard going on. I literally stared at the thing for a good thirty seconds before I managed to close the door and go change my shoes from my lovely knee high converse to my lovely in a different way sky blue ankle wellies.

I get to uni at 10:10. Which isn't too bad considering that yes it started at 10am but there was that obvious unforseen set back called snow.
Anywhays when I get there this guy proceeds to tell me that class is cancelled. Cause the tutor apparently lives in Derbyishie (The Miserable Half) and can't get to Sheffield.

Shit hit the fan.

I sat an rested my little feet for five minutes then left. I think I'm pissed because I planned to see a movie at 14:30. So instead of having two hours to kill after my lesson I now have four an a half. I know if I go home I won't leave and I have been menaing to see this film since December 20th....Roughly.

So alas I am in the library. I'l probs do a few internetty things and then maybe find a movie from the DVD collection and plug that in, which will kill a good two hours at least.

Woah is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©