My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Friday, 22 February 2013

I have more or less just spent the week sending deservedly snotty yet professional emails to our former letting agency because it has been nearly 6months since we moved out and we still don't have our deposit back. I last week just sorted the issue with the council tax exemption mess and now the person I am emailing is obviously illiterate. Oyvey, I know I enjoy sending these emails but it honestly feels like I'm emailing a child.... who doesn't speak English.
I just want my money back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©