My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

An after thought of my previous work ramblings

Every year I have a summer list.
Without fail and without a doubt.
This year, same as always. I wrote my list, and then......

And then that was it. I have no clue where the fudge my list is, and the worst thing about it is that I didn't even realise it was gone until a few weeks ago.

That's some pretty drastic schnit.

I should have realised, but I of course fo the third year in a row have been so consumed with making money over the summer (but in my defence I live off the money I make in the summer during term time) that I didn't manage to fit in some me time, and anyone who's read previous post knows I love me some me time.

Its funny (Not funny ha ha) because this summer Ive actually worked less. I've been on 4 or 5 days a week some times and they even tried to put me on three days (I was having none of that) and I know 5 is standard but considering last year i was doing 13 days in a row and earning mega p's then it's quite a way to fall.

Note to self: Find that bloody summer list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©