My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 29 September 2013

Back to life, back to reality

The working life is over (for the time being) and it's back to uni and my final year (Thank the Lord). I already half moved into my place in the beginning of September and I brought another load of stuff down with me yesterday..... Deffo going to try and bring the car up with me after Christmas because I am so over this ferrying of large bulky objects malarkey.

Any whom, I still need to put stuff away and give the place a proper scrub down.... and buy some food. But alas it is Sunday and I'm not exactly in the most "Get up and go" moods so I think I'll first watch an episode or two of The Big Bang Theory before I make a battle plan of where I need to go and what I need to buy. Especially now that I'm back on my own I don't have a car to borrow or a friend to help me carry stuff. Sad Times.

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this blog reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list which is http://danieluyi.com .
    keep up the good work meh and also, please visit my blog and drop a comment even if it's a simple "nice post" reply.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©