My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

continuing from my pretty damn justifiable statement of a last post

I've had months off to come up with a final project idea to direct and I so far have nothing. I am going to end up in a shitty little group with a role that I don't want and I have no-one to blame but myself and that's not fair! I love blaming other people.

But as my current mantra to myself goes; Nut up or shut up Jen.

I do have a vague unformed idea and there's still time to develop it, but the way my creative process works is odd, so whose to say my current idea for a scenario is just what it is and I need to fuse it with someone elses. Maybe that what's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©