My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Thursday, 5 September 2013

I have never

met someone who was so contradictingly self righteous, closed minded and oxymoronic in my life.

I can't seem to bring myself to unfollow this douchebag

His tweets always make me really angry because they are filled with such bullshit

It's all "Opinions" but his are so generalised and so wrong that I think they should be removed from this classification.

It does however mean that whenever I want a rant and rave if I'm feeling the need I can just start on one of his bullshit tweets.

Examples you ask for? As you wish....


 Who made you a praehcer?
 He is so fashion concious it's unbelievable
 Who? What? Stop generalising!
 No, what we learn in school we get tested on.
This one I went HAM on, literally had a whole argument over this. I of course came out on top cause he didn't have an answer to my eloquently put questions and statements and finally ended the convo with...

We used to argue all the time years ago, I would often start shit for jokes. But in all seriousness. What the hell.

I'm not crazy right (well in this case not in an everyday sense) this guy is just being a contradictory douche right. RIGHT?!

2 comments:

  1. ahahaha I actually unfollowed him ages ago because the things he said infuriated me so much, and after every argument I swear he always calls the other person 'ignorant' - that seems to be the only way he knows how to 'finish' a debate, and he thinks he is always right. The generalising is so annoying, especially when he comments on girls (like, shut up), I could write a whole page on everything wrong with things he says but i cba. All I'll say is, after reading yours (and the others) argument with him I was like YOU GO GIRLS! - You guys made complete sense and were eloquent in doing so xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaaaaaaaay we did didn't we!
      I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I usually just see his tweets and just read them to my siblings in an annoying voice but I was like okay just this once let's see what he has to say for himself.
      The "ignorant" thing is just plain rude and an obvious misconception because he knows he's wrong.
      And his indirects afterwards (Roll My eyes) To be honest I will unfollow him soon, if I did it now I know he'd make a big deal about how "Ignorant people can't handle the truth he preaches" kmt.

      Delete

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©