My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

I think I think

That I am a character. Not sure where my character is, i.e. film or book or play or whatever but my character is always changing and therefore I mirror that and never like to stay either the same way or in the same place for any longer than necessary.

If i had the funds por ejemplo I would change my hair all the time. And my style. but I dont so I cant and have to rely on the little things when I can.

Hashtag Another nonsensical post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©