My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

I was never really a fan of the whole freshers week.

But I thought to myself: Hey kid, your going into your fourth year so maybe you should live it up a little like all the rest of the kitty kats out their.

I was all mentally prepared, I even text my "friend" to be like; Ready to party it up like a fresher... Only to find out that I will basically miss all two weeks of freshers because I will still, still be at work.

Its not that Im even pissed that I cant make it. The point is that work has interfered with everything since I bloody started in May, MAY. Oyvey. cannot wait for this summer to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©